Get a $250 rebate. Learn more in PDF. Offer ends October 15th, 2019.
With p70S Control Head, EV1 Sensor Core. EV1 Cabling Kit & Wheel Drive.
A complete autopilot-in-a-box
Evolution Ai for superior performance
No calibration required
Quick and easy installation
Fits most types of sailboat wheels
Simple, robust clutch engagement
For boats up to 16,500 lbs (7,500 kg)
For 12V DC power systems
Includes p70 Autopilot Controller
EV-1 Sensor Core
p70 Autopilot Control Head
ACU-100 Actuator Control Unit
Evolution Cabling Kit
EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70 Autopilot Control Head
The p70 is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-100 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Includes Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
Pilot Type: Wheel