The Wichard range intended for safety fixing of deck and rigging components, provides an elegant and effective solution.
The range has applications that extend beyond the maritime sector, and they are also used in the industrial sector, as well as for architectural purposes for interior decorating.
Wichard offers a wide range of Padeyes:
- Folding padeyes in stainless steel or titanium
- Toe rail padeyes
- Watertight U-bolts
Wichard Padeyes: Choose the original!
Only Wichard padeyes are completely forged. They are 100% safe, highly resistant to corrosion and their design is suitable for all types of boats.
Wichard Universal Folding Pad Eye
- Registered design - Made in France
- Hot forged
- Available in single and double models
- Made from 316L Stainless Steel
- Outstanding working loads in all positions
- Compact, can be folded
- Silicon pad to reduce noise and vibrations
- Multi-use: fastening, shrouds, blocks, jackstays etc...
Total Width (Including D Ring): 45mm
Total Length (Excluding D Ring): 40mm
Hole Centres: 27mm
Fixing Hole Size: 6.4mm Countersunk
Height Inside D-Ring: 14mm
Working Load: 1440 kg
Breaking Load: 2700 kg
Weight: 0.067 kg