The AquaLink broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that sends your identification and location to rescue units. And, with its built-in GPS, the AquaLink PLB fixes your position to within 100 meters. A powerful 406 MHz signal relays your distress call to orbiting satelites to help rescuers receive and pinpoint your location even faster!
Shine a spotlight on your location
Though it is incredibly accurate, and 100 meters is a pretty impressive zeroing in of your location, rescuers still need to spot you—espcially if it is dark or your location is socked in with dense fog. That is where the AquaLink PLB helps guide rescue crews straight to you. Its homing signal and integrated continuous flash LED strobe light mark your exact location.
Self-test feature confirms PLB ready status
Unique to the AquaLink is its full function self-testing ability, so you will have peace of mind knowing your PLB will work the moment you need it most.
- Activation Method: Manual
- GPS: Built-in 66 Channel
- Frequency: 406.028 MHz/121.5MHz
- Battery Life: Exceeds required 24hrs @ – 4F ( - 20C )
- Ship: FHAZ (FedEx Hazardous) only
- Typical Performance: 35hrs @ –4F (–20C)
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 5.88" x 1.49"
- Strobe: LED Strobe
- Weight: 9oz. with lanyard
- Waterproof: 16.4' (5m) @ 1 hr., 33' (10 m) @ 10 min.
- Warranty: Five-year limited