Medium and long leg kits raise the drum to clear the anchor, reduce sail chafe, and increase visibility.
Removable clamp screws allow legs to pivot out of the way for easy access to the turnbuckle.
Choose long or medium leg kits for furlers with turnbuckles.
Check turnbuckle length to determine which leg kit length is required.
- Footnote: Headstay length: Add 95 mm (3 3/4") for medium leg kits., Use with conventional turnbuckle. Check maximum turnbuckle length for medium leg kit.
- Clevis pin Ø (mm): 12.7 mm
- Clevis pin Ø (in): 1/2 in
- Maximum turnbuckle length (mm): 260 mm
- Maximum turnbuckle length (in): 10 1/4 in
- Use with furling unit: 7321.10