This bow roller is intended to be mounted on the bow or at the end of a pulpit.
It features an overhang that allows the anchor to be easily deployed and lowered without hitting the boat itself. It is 21 3/4" (55.24 cm) in length and is suited for QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors between 9 to 60 Lb (4.08 to 27.21 Kg).
POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-3 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 13" Round Bail BAR-13-3.4
- 21 3/4" Length x 3 1/4" Width x 8 11/16” Deep