Buy this Magma BBQ and get a $109.99 Magma BBQ Accessory Kit for Free!
After adding the BBQ to your cart go to the Magma BBQ Accessory Kit and that to your cart as well. The price for the Kit will be discounted to $0.00 for you.Newport 2 Gourmet Series Gas Grill - Infrared
Magma's completely redesigned Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill; a perfect addition for that perfect day on the water.
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, chicken breasts, or fish. New features include: rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single "AAA" battery (included) and a tempered glass viewing window. "Anti-Flare" Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use; while the hermetically sealed thermometer let's you control the grill's heat level. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. Magma mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.
- Tempered Glass Viewing Window
- Beautiful Rounded Edge Design
- Dynamic Combustion System, stays lit in even strong breezy conditions
- Electronic Ignition, lights first time every time
- Infrared Radiant Screens, intense even heat for searing, reduce flare-ups, and eliminate blow-outs
- 100% 18-9 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 9" X 18" (162 Sq. In.) Grilling Area
- Integrated Fold-Away Legs
- Full Inner Lined Safety Shell
- Locking Front Access Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Hermetically Sealed Thermometer
- Uses Standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems