N.E.W. System Sealant High Performance Sealant / Caulking / Bedding / Adhesive is a fast curing, fast skinning one-part
advanced polymer sealant / adhesive formulated to withstand harsh environments.
Suitable for above or below waterline applications, N.E.W. System Sealant exhibits superior adhesion with no primer to both porous and non-porous substrates. N.E.W. System Sealant is non yellowing, sandable and paintable (after fully cured), solvent free, and has outstanding temperature resistance. Isocyanate free (low odor).
VOC: <3% (<30 g/L) FLASH POINT: >200°F (>93°C)
Product has an 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture.
- Solvent, Isocyanate and PVC Free
- Very good UV-resistance and aging properties
- Good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer.
- Permanently elastic within temperatures.
- Neutral, odorless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint or lacquer systems (both alkyd resin and dispersion based).
- Note: Due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended.
- Paintable after skin forming (wet-on-wet); this will not change the cure rate of the bead.