The SafeSea E100 & E100G EPIRBs have been designed and are engineered to meet the needs of all commercial, fishing and offshore recreational vessels
- Choice of GPS and non-GPS models
- E100G EPIRB incorporates a state of the art 50 channel GPS receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition
- Manual bracket, manual release housing and float free housing options
- Extreme battery life even at low temperatures
- In excess of 96 hours operation
- User replaceable batteries with five year replacement interval
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
- Meets or exceeds all International standards
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C - +55°C) for general use
- Non hazardous battery
SafeSea EPIRBs operate in the 406MHz satellite band monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international satellite operator, ensuring a signal can be located wherever it is activated around the globe.
SafeSea EPIRBs are also fitted with a 121.5MHz homing beacon and a high brightness LED strobe light for fast on-scene location.
With the SafeSea EPIRB battery operating life being the highest in the industry an Ocean Signal EPIRB keeps rescue services updated with your location for longer.