The 1.9 GPM and 2.9 GPM (7 LPM and 11 LPM)are designed for vessels requiring a quiet, smooth flow, on-demand pump.
These new pumps feature a three chamber diaphragm design offering a smooth flow from .65 GPM to 2.9 GPM (2.5 LPM to 11 LPM), and come with a built-in Pulsation Eliminator to control unwanted cycling and noise. These performance characteristics match the needs of the typical vessel with up to three fixtures.
Jabsco offers a complete line of switch and VSD water pressure system pumps ranging from 1.9 GPM to 9 GPM (7 LPM to 34 LPM) models.
- Description: PAR-Max 2.9 GPM Water Pressure System Pump
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Nominal Amp Draw (A): 4.4
- PSI (bar): 50 (3.4)
- GPM (LPM): 2.9 (11)
- Smooth flow
- Self-priming up to 10 feet (3m)
- Dry running capability
- Soft noise absorbing mounts
- Snap-fit port fittings
- Built-in bypass - less pulsation
- Reduces need for accumulator tank
- Corrosion resistant materials
- CSA listed
- ISO 8846 MARINE (ignition protection)