Raymarine a98 9" MFD Combo with Wi-Fi, CHIRP DownVision CPT-100 Transducer - Navionics U.S. Gold Charts - T70247-US
The a98 Multifunction Touch Display enables serious freshwater and inshore anglers to experience Visionality™ with its built-in CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar. The a98 is actually 2 sonars in one because it features 2 discrete CHIRP channels. CHIRP DownVision™ delivers stunning underwater views of bottom, structure and fish while the CHIRP fish targeting channel makes easy work of identifying both bait and game fish.
Comes with the CPT-100 CHIRP/DownVision Transom Mount Transducer.
The a98 features a super-bright 9-inch sunlight viewable LCD screen with multitouch pinch-to-zoom control. Running Raymarine's LightHouse II user interface, it is a full featured GPS and chartplotter that is compatible with both Navionics charts as well C-Map 4D.
Expand the a98's capabilities by connecting it to other Raymarine MFDs and accessories. The a98 features dual RayNet network ports for connecting to other displays, radar, sonar, thermal cameras, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers and much more. The a98 is also SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible for connecting to engines, instruments, Evolution autopilots and other network devices.
Fast and Responsive Chart Plotting
The a9 and a12 feature Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with multitouch pinch-to-zoom. Every a9 and a12 also features:
- A built-in, 50-channel, 10 Hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- GPS and Russian EGNOS support for faster acquisition and improved accuracy
- WAAS and EGNOS Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) support for satellite differential corrections
- Optional external GA150 antenna for challenging below-deck applications
- Dual-slot MicroSD card reader with support for both Raymarine LightHouse and Navionics charts and C-Map 4D
- Includes US Lakes and Coastal chart by C-Map provides over 12,900 US Lakes with over 1,900 high-definition lake. Coastal navigation data includes all critical navigation aids and chart objects, plus spot soundings and contours out to 60 feet or 20 meters
- US Lakes and Coastal Cruising data provided by Jeppesen is a subset of C-MAP MAX. Coastal data does not include Tides and Currents or C-Marina port database. The high-definition lakes data delivers 3 foot contour intervals or better
- Multitouch pinch-to-zoom
- Every Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction display is compatible with Navionics+, Silver, Gold, Platinum+, HotMaps and HotMaps+ charts