With p70s Control Head, EV1 Sensor Core & EV1 Cabling Kit. Suitable For Type 1 Drives
EV-200 Sail Evolution Autopilot
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Use with any Type 1 Linear or Rotary Drive Unit (sold separately)
- 12V or 24V DC operation
- SeaTalkng Network Compatible
- ACU-200 auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
- Includes p70 Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70 Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit (Includes the M81105 Rotary Rudder Reference)
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70 Autopilot Control Head
The p70 is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.