At 5.4 ounces and just 4 1/2" long, the ResQLink+ is the smallest buoyant Personal Locator Beacon available today. It is small enough to easily be carried in a pocket, clipped to a backpack or stored inside an inflatable life jacket. ResQLink+ offers three levels of integrated signal technology—GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability. In emergency situations, it relays your position quickly and accurately to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, while the built-in strobe light increases your visibility. Includes GPS and self-test features that can be combined with ACR optional 406Link.com site functions.
- Frequency: 406 MHz /121.5 MHz
- Performance: Over 24hr. @ -4F (-20C)
- Strobe: Automatic bright LED strobe light
- Battery Life: 5-yr. storage/24-hour operation
- Dimensions: 4 1/2"H x 1 7/8"W x 1 5/8"D
- Waterproof Rating: 16.40ft. @ 1hr.; 33ft. @ 10min.
- Weight: 5.4oz.
- Warranty: Five years