Dometic foot-pedal toilets provide the ultimate water-conserving flush by using less than 1 pint (0.10 gal./0.39 liter) per flush.
Designed to install directly above a holding tank, 500 series toilets feature a patented flush mechanism that creates an airtight seal between head compartment and holding tank. The elongated seat and deep bowl provide the most home-like comfort available in pedal-flush toilets. Available in white or bone color fixtures.
- Low-flush water consumption — less than 1 pint (0.10 gal./0.39 liter) per flush
- Elongated enameled wood seat and deep bowl for enhanced comfort
- Robust quality withstands high frequency use
- Pedal flush requires no electric power
- Integral vacuum breaker protects water supply
- Anti-splash rim keeps water in the bowl while underway
- Proven in thousands of marine applications
- Available in standard height and low-profile models