This 12 volt LED bulb is specially designed as a direct replacement for most festoon incandescent navigation light bulbs available on the market such as those from Aqua Signal®, Hella® (3562 series), Lalizas®, Perko®, and several other manufacturers.
This high-quality high-power LED bulb is the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat with a current draw of only about 0.1A. They are especially well-suited for mast mounted lights, as their incredible reliability will mean an end to frequent climbs up the mast to replace nav light bulbs.
White Festoon Star (PN:8001566) has been replaced by 39-44mm Festoon StarTM PN:9000241 (12 VDC).
- Replaces 39 mm to 44 mm long pointed festoon bulbs
- 44 mm dimpled festoon bulbs (single color aqua signal series 25 nav lights)
- Warm white
- High-Power LED - 2 NM visibility 12 VDC
- Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source, meaning no flickering and longer LED life
- Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Very low power consumption (approx. 1 W)
- Lead and mercury free, no UV output