The sea, the great unifier, is man's only hope. Now, as never before, the old phrase has a literal meaning: we are all in the same boat.
― Jacques Yves Cousteau
Dear Friends and Customers
As of Saturday May 9th, we will be open 9am-5pm, 7 days a week for in-person sales to help you prepare for your boating season.
- We have customer traffic procedures to support physical distancing, including limiting the number of customers in the store, one-way shopping aisles, and adding floor markings to show spacing requirements.
- All Team Members are now wearing face coverings and/or shields and we encourage customers to wear their own mask or face covering while in the store.
- If you have forgotten your face covering or need a mask, please speak with a Team Member at the store entrance.
- Sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer are available for customers at the front door
- Additional time has been dedicated to the cleaning and sanitization of our store
- To reduce touchpoints, we ask customers to use debit/credit cards for cashless payments.
For your protection and also for the safety of our Team Members, we ask the following of all Customers:
- Please do not shop in-store if you have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, have been told for any reason to self-isolate or are not feeling well.
- Follow social distancing guidelines while you shop by staying 2 meters, 6 feet or 1 Fathom apart from others.
- Please use cashless payment methods (i.e. debit or credit).
- Shop alone if possible. Please do not bring family or friends with you.
- A mask or face covering is encouraged while in the store. Please bring one with you to keep everyone safe.
- We are happy to provide accommodations for customers with disabilities. Please speak with a Team Member if you require assistance.
We are still offering curb side pick-up for telephone and online orders, 7 days a week 9am-5pm. Give us a call so we can assist you with your purchase. Or, order online at www.riggingshoppe.com.
Curb side pick-up works as follows:
- Order online or shop by phone.
- Await email or phone confirmation that your order is ready. (Usually within 15-30 minutes of placing the order if all items are in stock.)
- Call 416-752-1711 with your order number when you arrive at the store.
- We will bring your order out to your vehicle.
We are committed to providing you access to your urgent product needs while still remaining focused on health and safety of our community.
Shipping charges have been reduced to $10 for the current crisis and the minimum order for a free delivery has been reduced to $99.
Our team is working hard to provide you the products and service you may need to get boating as soon as possible.
Carolyn Burgess, Owner