The plates are made of sturdy, stamped 0.05 in. (1.3 mm) thick aluminum with riveted nylon corner latches for quick assembly or disassembly.
Install around a backstay or make your own hanging bridle.
- 12.5" diameter circular reflector plates provide 13.2 Square yards (12 Sq. Yards) of maximum effective radar cross section in the X or 3 cm band (9-9.6 GHz frequency)
- Offers equivalent radar cross section of conventional triangular plate reflector with approximate 17" diagonal dimension.
- Robust 0.05" marine grade aluminum plates
- Tough injection-molded, captive corner latches assure minimum angle error.
- 1-1/4" windage holes to reduce aerodynamic drag
- Can be assembled around a backstay or wire rigging
- Mounting holes in corner latches make sturdy attachment points for suspending from a bridle.