Small Boat underdeck furling units are ideal for sportboats and daysailers from 4.8 m to 9 m (16 to 30 ft).
The drum is located beneath the deck, lowering the tack height for maximized sail area.
An optional hoistable ball bearing halyard swivel can be installed on your headstay so you can raise or lower the sail without removing the headstay.
Swivels are independent of the headstay, allowing you to tension the luff separately from the mast rake.
- Footnote: Includes drum and upper swivel. Does not include hoistable swivel.
- Pin-to-pin length (mm): 188 mm
- Pin-to-pin length (in): 7 3/8 in
- Drum Ø (mm): 102 mm
- Drum Ø (in): 4 in
- Minimum line Ø (mm): 4 mm
- Minimum line Ø (in): 5/32 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 5 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 3/16 in
- Jaw width (mm): 10 mm
- Jaw width (in): 3/8 in
- Maximum luff wire Ø (mm): 5 mm
- Maximum luff wire Ø (in): 3/16 in
- Clevis pin Ø (mm): 7.9 mm
- Clevis pin Ø (in): 5/16 in
- Weight (g): 1433 g
- Weight (oz): 50.5 oz
- Maximum working load (kg): 907 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 2000 lb