Save up to $2,000 on New Raymarine and FLIR Gear with the Big Splash Sales Event. Download the rebate form to learn more.
The Raymarine Element 7S brings all of the powerful fishfinding abilities of the original Element HV series, but includes a faster quad-core processor, improved all-weather, sunlight viewable display, superior chart and navigation data, and much improved connectivity - radar, autopilot, sailing instruments, etc.
From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating. Fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS. 7" Display.
Key Features of the Raymarine Element 7 S
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
- From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
- Turn Up the Resolution with HyperVision (Hypervision Transducer required for HyperVision, sold separately).