The Raymarine Element 7S brings all of the powerful fishfinding abilities of the original Element HV series, but includes a faster quad-core processor, improved all-weather, sunlight viewable display, superior chart and navigation data, and much improved connectivity - radar, autopilot, sailing instruments, etc.
From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating. Fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS. 7" Display.
Key Features of the Raymarine Element 7 S
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse™ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum™ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
- From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
- Turn Up the Resolution with HyperVision (Hypervision Transducer required for HyperVision, sold separately).