Save up to $2,000 on New Raymarine and FLIR Gear with the Big Splash Sales Event. Download the rebate form to learn more.
With HV-100 Transom Mount Transducer & Navionics North American Gold Charts
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP Sonar / GPS series from Raymarine gives you the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat.
Delivering the sharpest view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
Bright and Rugged
Sunlight viewable displays with integrated GPS/GNSS receiver.
1.2 megahertz CHIRP sonar technology delivers much higher resolution imaging compared to conventional side and down scanning sonars.
RealVision™ 3D Built-In
Accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes.
Fast Quad-Core Processor
For instantaneous chart re-draw and sharp 3D imaging.
Combines HyperVision, DownVision, SideVision, RealVision, and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation.
- Display Size: 9.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Non Touch
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: Top 50° / Bottom 60° / Left 70° / Right 70°
- Overall Dimensions W x H x D: 287 x 161 x 62mm (11.3 x 6.3 x 2.4 inches)
- Product Weight (lbs): 5.0
- Water Ingress Protection: IPx6 and IPx7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to + 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)