Safety and Flare Return Days
Presented by Canadian Power & Sail Squadron (CPS).
April 19-22, 2018
Time to inspect your safety equipment!
Safety & Flare Days
Thursday, April 19-Sunday, April 22
Expired Flare collection
- learn about required safety equipment
- dispose of outdated marine flares
- staffed by Canadian Power & Sail Squadron volunteers
The Rigging Shoppe Limited will be collecting flares only on the days of the event.
- flares will only be accepted from recreational boaters on the day of the event
- flares will NOT be accepted from organizations, clubs, agencies and municipalities
- commercial flares will not be accepted
- learn more about acceptable flares for return here.
- Rigging Shoppe is the only retailer in the GTA collecting expired flares in 2018
Inflatable PFD Inspection Day
Saturday, April 21 9am-12noon
- PFD inspection service (all brands) by Mustang Survival
- speak to a Mustang Survival product expert