Air-Dryr is an inexpensive and effective way to fight moisture problems, cold drafts, and corrosion. Designed to operate anywhere, 24 hours a day. Place Air-Dryr on the floor in any damp, enclosed space and plug into a 110/220 volt outlet. The damp air is heated to the point moisture is held in suspension (above dew point), then released through the top vents of the device. As warmed air rises, cooler damp air is drawn in, where it too is heated. Air-Dryr costs no more to operate than the burning of a light bulb. A thermal cutoff turns the unit off should air flow be impeded.
1458 Air-Dryr 1000. Handles up to 1000 cubic feet of living space. Draws only 1.1 amps,130 watts. Circular unit measures 13.5" in diameter (34 cm) and 4.25" high (11 cm). EU model handles up to 28 cubic meters of living space.
1459 Air-Dryr 500. Handles up to 500 cubic feet of living space. Draws only 0.6 amps, 70 watts. Rectangular unit measures 14 x 5 x 4.5" (36 x 13 x 11 cm). EU model handles up to 14 cubic meters of living space.
Note: EU models plug into 220 volt outlet and are CE approved and awarded GS safety mark.
- Neutral beige polycarbonate housing for strength and durability
- Slim and stable; Can be placed out of the way in confined spaces
- Designed for 24-hour operation; Low operating cost
- Safe to the touch; Safe for marine use
- Silent operation; No switch, fan, or thermostat; uses natural convection to circulate the air
- UL listed
Use at Home or Office
- Basements; Storage Units
- Closets; Gun Cabinets
- Under Desks
- Tack Rooms
- Pump Rooms
- Use in RVs/Motor Homes
- Trailers, Cars, Airplanes
Use in Boats
- Engine Rooms