Save up to $2,000 on New Raymarine and FLIR Gear with the Big Splash Sales Event. Download the rebate form to learn more.
Raymarine Element 12S brings all of the powerful fishfinding abilities of the original Element HV series, but includes a faster quad-core processor, improved all-weather, sunlight viewable display, superior chart and navigation data, and much improved connectivity - radar, autopilot, sailing instruments, etc.
From sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating. Fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS. 9" Display.
Key Features of the Raymarine Element 12 S
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse˜ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum˜ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy˜ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHFFrom sailing to power cruising to fishing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine’s three-year warranty (product registration required)
- Turn Up the Resolution with HyperVision (Hypervision Transducer required for HyperVision, sold separately).
- HyperVision uses super high frequencies (1.2 megahertz) and CHIRP technology to bring a new level of precision imaging to DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3D
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision mode is optimized for super high-resolution imagery up to 100’ (30 meters)
- Switch to standard 350 kHz CHIRP sonar for longer range, high-resolution imaging, and ranges up to 600’ (180 meters)
- Element’s advanced CHIRP sonar also operates in the high-frequency 200kHz range for fish targeting, high-speed bottom tracking, and depths up to 900ft
- NMEA2000 integration with AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks sensors, and VHF
- Wi-Fi connection to Quantum radar
Display Size12.0" Optically Bonded LCD
Display Resolution1280 x 800 WVGA
W x H x D (mm)(14.1 x 8.5 x 2.4 inches)
Product Weight (lbs)6.5
Water Ingress ProtectionIPx6 and IPx7
Voltage12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
Operating Temperature Range-25°C to 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)
Storage temperature range-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
Power Consumption (max 12V DC)25 Watts
GNSS / GPSBuilt-in GPS/GLONASS
Sonar Type (Built-in)Single channel High CHIRP Sonar with 9 pin connector. Supports CPT-S transom and thru-hull transducers
Sonar DepthCHIRP Sonar 274m (900 feet)
RadarQuantum wireless CHIRP compatible Wi-Fi only connection
NMEA20001 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)
SeaTalkngRequires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm
- Wi-FiWiFi - 802.11 b / g / n
Cartography Optional12.0" MFD, No Chart.
- Optional: Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX. Compatible with all charts listed in Raymarine Chart Store.
Tides & CurrentsRequires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or C-MAP
Sonar MappingRaymarine RealBathy and Navionics SonarChart Lice
Waypoint / Routes / Tracks5,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 50 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts
External Memory1 x microSD slots
Dimensions357 x 215 x 62mm
What's in the Box:
- Element display
- Surface mount gasket
- Trunnion knobs x2
- Documentation pack
- Trunnion bracket
- Surface mount stainless steel fixings x4 (M4x40 machine screw, M4 flatwasher, M4 lockingnut)
- Power / NMEA2000 cable (includes 1.5m (4.92ft) power lead and 0.5m (1.64ft) NMEA2000 lead).