A detent pin on each pivot bracket lets you position the wheels up or down, or remove them completely for storage.
Wheel-a-Weigh is mounted wide on the transom. This distributes the load and leaves clearance for outboard motors.
In most cases, the boat can be operated without removing the wheels.
- 316 stainless steel frame and pivot bracket
- 220 lb. capacity (100 kg) handles most boats with motors up to 10 HP
- Precision molded, non-corrosive wheel hubs
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- 10 (26 cm) inflatable tires.
Weight:9 lbs. 4 oz. (4.2 kg).
Packaged Dimensions:23.5 wide × 12 high × 4 deep (59.7 × 30.5 × 10.2 cm)