Wheel-a-Weigh is mounted wide on the transom. This distributes the load and leaves clearance for outboard motors. In most cases, the boat can be operated without removing the wheels.
Extra Duty has curved wheel frames, allowing wheels to pivot under the boat, moving the balance point forward to make moving heavier loads easier.
- 316 stainless steel frame and pivot bracket
- Inflatable 14-inch tires (36 cm) with roller bearings inside the hub
- Precision molded, non-corrosive wheel hubs
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- For loads up to 330 lbs. (150 kg).
Weight:15 lbs. 11 oz. (7.2 kg).
Packaged Dimensions:31 wide × 18.75 high × 4.75 deep (78.8 × 47.7 x 12.1 cm)