Freight Alert (*FA*): Oversized or overweight items have extra shipping charges. You will be informed of additional charges prior to shipping.
With ocean-proven performance for over twenty years, the three-burner Eno Gascogne stove features acompact, gimbaled design with rugged stainless-steel construction, convenient electronic ignition and stylish see-thru black glass oven door. Safety features include thermocouple gas shutoffs, pot holders and stove tops surrounded on three sides by a raised flame guard that also helps to keep culinary masterpieces where they belong. Stove measurse 19-7/8"W x 18-3/8"H x 16-1/8"D. Cutout dimensions are 20-7/8"W x 20-5/8"H x 21-5/8"D.
- Configuration: Gimbaled Stove/Oven
- Exterior Cabinet Material: Stainless steel
- Oven Door Window: Yes
- Oven: Enameled interior with racks and visible thermometer; does not include thermostat; requires manual adjustment
- Burners: Stove: 3400/6000/8500Btu; Oven: 6100Btu
- Broiler: No
- LP Connections: 3/8" male flare
- Safety Features: Thermocouple gas shut off, pot holders, raised sides, electronic ignition
- Approvals: CE
- Warranty: Two years