These units automatically actuate your bilge Blower to purge the space of fumes. The systems use sensors, located in a place of interest, and a central display unit that notifies you of the state of the system.
- 1 Channel Gasoline Detector with Display
- Detect gasoline leaks early to prevent personal injury and possible explosions. Built in automatic blower control.
- 68 dBA Alarm will Sound and Red LED will light at 20% of the LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- Round Black Display
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- Includes LEDs and Silence / Test Button
Bezel:2-3/16 in. (56 mm)
Cutout:2-1/16 in. (52 mm) round hole
Power:9-30 Volt DC
Current Draw 12 Volt DC: Nominal:55 mA / Maximum: 95 mA
Operating Temperature:-40º C to 85º C (-40º F to 185º F)