The timeless styling of a Classic block line enhances your boat’s traditional look.
Strong, dependable and exceptionally free-running, these compact blocks are the foundation of the Harken block line.
We offer them in multiple configurations for dinghies, scows, beachcats, iceboats, and small offshore racers and cruisers.
Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized.
The 2.25 in (57 mm) blocks are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under high or low loads.
Perfect for dinghies, scows, beachcats and iceboats, as well as small offshore racers and cruisers.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 57 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 2 1/4 in
- Length (mm): 138 mm
- Length (in): 5 1/2 in
- Weight (g): 269 g
- Weight (oz): 9.5 oz
- Shackle pin Ø (mm): 6 mm
- Shackle pin Ø (in): 1/4 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 12 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 7/16 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 454 kg
- Maximum working load (lb):1000 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 1361 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 3000 lb