High-strength pivoting lead blocks with cams are used for halyard controls on larger keelboats and as “headknockers” on dinghies and beachcats for sheeting directly from the boom.
Hole spacing and rivet size are the same as Classic models, making upgrades easy.
Cam reverses for either up or down cleating.
- Footnote: Maximum working loads and breaking loads for blocks based on cam strengths.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 29 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 1 1/8 in
- Length (mm): 73 mm
- Length (in): 2 7/8 in
- Weight (g): 130 g
- Weight (oz): 4.6 oz
- Shackle pin Ø (mm): 5 mm
- Shackle pin Ø (in): 3/16 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 6 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 1/4 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 340 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 750 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 680 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 1500 lb