With Stainless Steel Cover
Low-friction Bullet blocks lead control lines aft.
They are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under high or low loads.
A range of styles lets these blocks adapt to almost all control line applications.
Wire Bullet blocks use roller bearings to carry higher loads and feature hardcoat-anodized PTFE impregnated aluminum sheaves for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 29 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 1 1/8 in
- Length (mm): 76 mm
- Length (in): 3 in
- Weight (g): 43 g
- Weight (oz): 1.5 oz
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 8 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 5/16 in
- Fasteners (mm): 5 RH mm
- Fasteners (in): #10 RH in
- Mounting hole spacing (mm): 57 mm
- Mounting hole spacing (in): 2 1/4 in
- Cutout (mm): 19 x 44 mm
- Cutout (in): 3/4 x 1 3/4 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 181 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 400 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 907 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 2000 lb