The 3.00 in (76 mm) are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under high or low loads. Perfect for dinghies, scows, beachcats and iceboats, as well as small offshore racers and cruisers.
Delrin® ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection.
The 3.00 in (76 mm) single block comes in high-load or low-load configurations. High-load blocks feature Torlon® bearings and forged stainless steel shackles.
The wire version features Hardkote-anodized, PTFE-impregnated aluminum sheaves for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Main and jib sheets
- Spinnaker halyards
- Control lines
- Sheave Ø (mm): 76 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 3 in
- Length (mm): 102 mm
- Length (in): 4 in
- Weight (g): 170 g
- Weight (oz): 6 oz
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 12 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 7/16 in
- Mounting hole spacing (mm): 48 mm
- Mounting hole spacing (in): 1 7/8 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 340 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 750 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 1134 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 2500 lb