With Double Sheave & Cam Cleat.
ESP end controls are value-oriented options for the installation of 2:1 to 5:1 systems.
Designed for strength and durability, controls feature axle bearing sheaves with sideload ball bearings.
Cam-Matic® cleats provide precise cleating for the perfect traveler adjustment.
- Footnote: Maximum working loads and breaking loads based on cam strengths.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 35 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 1 3/8 in
- Length (mm): 95 mm
- Length (in): 3 3/4 in
- Width (in): 4 1/8 in
- Width (mm): 104 mm
- Height above track (mm): 56 mm
- Height above track (in): 2 1/4 in
- Weight for pair (g): 1278 g
- Weight for pair (oz): 45.08 oz
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 10 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 3/8 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 408 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 900 lb
- Breaking load (lb): 2300 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 1040 kg
- Purchase: 4:1