With Swivel & Cam Cleat.
Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength.
They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust.
Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
So size for size, Element is priced significantly lower, than Harken’s previously least expensive blocks.
Sideplates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion. A tough composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for a long service life.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 60 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 2 3/8 in
- Length (mm): 165 mm
- Length (in): 6 1/2 in
- Weight (g): 360 g
- Weight (oz): 12.6 oz
- Shackle pin Ø (mm): 6 mm
- Shackle pin Ø (in): 1/4 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 10 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 3/8 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 408 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 900 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 816 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 1800 lb