Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength.
They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust.
Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
So size for size, Element is priced significantly lower, than Harken’s previously least expensive blocks.
Sideplates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion. Bearing sheave of tough composite resists corrosion for a long service life.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 60 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 2 3/8 in
- Length (mm): 102 mm
- Length (in): 4 in
- Height (mm): 30 mm
- Height (in): 1 3/16 in
- Weight (g): 210 g
- Weight (oz): 7.4 oz
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 14 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 9/16 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 1100 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 2425 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 2200 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 4850 lb
- Fasteners (mm): 8 mm