Element blocks introduce sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength.
They are simultaneously contemporary and very robust. Element’s design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
So size for size, Element is priced significantly lower, than Harken’s previously least expensive blocks.
Sideplates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion. A tough composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for a long service life.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 60 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 2 3/8 in
- Length (mm): 146 mm
- Length (in): 5 3/4 in
- Weight (g): 520 g
- Weight (oz): 18.2 oz
- Shackle pin Ø (mm): 8 mm
- Shackle pin Ø (in): 5/16 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 14 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 9/16 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 1650 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 3638 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 3300 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 7276 lb