Black Magic Air blocks are a top favorite of Big Boat performance racers and cruisers.
These lightweight, free-running, powerful performers are used for sail controls that see lots of action: mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems.
A center cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction.
The sheave center carries primary load, allowing a smaller, lighter weight block. The soft-attachment Loop block has a removable deadend post for attachment to a padeye. Lashings can also be used.
- Sheave Ø (mm): 75 mm
- Sheave Ø (in): 2 15/16 in
- Length (mm): 100 mm
- Length (in): 3 15/16 in
- Weight (g): 209 g
- Weight (oz): 7.36 oz
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 14 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 9/16 in
- Maximum working load (kg): 2268 kg
- Maximum working load (lb): 5000 lb
- Breaking load (kg): 4536 kg
- Breaking load (lb): 10000 lb