Harken Small Boat furling systems allow the trailerable cruising or dinghy sailor to set and furl the jib from the cockpit.
All Harken Small Boat furling components can be purchased individually to mix and match. Systems require a drum and upper swivel. Some are also available as a complete kit.
Small Boat units are for furling only, not reefing.
- Pin-to-pin length (mm): 102 mm
- Pin-to-pin length (in): 4 in
- Drum Ø (mm): 106 mm
- Drum Ø (in): 4 3/16 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm): 6 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in): 1/4 in
- Jaw width (mm): 10 mm
- Jaw width (in): 3/8 in
- Maximum luff wire Ø (mm): 5 mm
- Maximum luff wire Ø (in): 3/16 in
- Clevis pin Ø (mm): 7.9 mm
- Clevis pin Ø (in): 5/16 in
- Weight (g): 386 g
- Weight (oz): 13.6 oz
- Maximum working load (lb): 2000 lb
- Maximum working load (kg): 907 kg
- Use with: 207