The low-friction twin headsail grooves are ultra-smooth, allowing hoists, douses, and headsail changes to be easily and efficiently executed.
The engineering resins in these strong, lightweight head foils offer significant advancements over the weaker PVC materials used by other manufacturers.
Impact resistance is unmatched, with far less foil damage from loaded spinnaker poles, especially in cold weather. Heat has little effect on stiffness.
- Maximum wire Ø (mm): 6 mm
- Maximum wire Ø (in): 1/4 in
- Maximum rod Ø (mm): 6.35 mm
- Maximum rod Ø (dash): -10 dash
- Extrusion length (m): 9 m
- Extrusion length (ft in): 29' 6" ft in
- Maximum headstay length (m): 10.2 m
- Maximum headstay length (ft in): 33' 6" ft in
- Spacer tube length (m): 1 m
- Spacer tube length (ft in): 3' 3" ft in
- Extrusion weight (kg/m): 0.152 kg/m
- Extrusion weight (lb/ft): 0.102 lb/ft
- Full system weight (kg): 1.5 kg
- Full system weight (lb): 3.29 lb
- Luff tape size (mm): 4 mm
- Luff tape size (in): #5 (5/32) in