InterProtect® 2000E is a unique two-part epoxy designed to reduce the potential of water absorption by fiberglass hulls. InterProtect is unique among epoxies because it has Micro-Plates®, a protective barrier within its film to slow down water permeation. Technically, InterProtect Micro-Plates provide millions of overlapping microscopic plates that create a barrier similar to shingles on a roof. These overlapping Micro-Plates eliminate any direct path for water migration and also improve the sag resistance of the epoxy making application easier.
Features & Benefits:
- Two-part epoxy water barrier with Micro-Plates
- Up to two weeks is allowed between coats of InterProtect 2000E
- Now available in two colors, Gray and White
- Fast drying, easy application
- Sag resistance to insure the elimination of sags and runs during application