This heavy-plate bow roller is 19 3/4" longer than our CQR-20 and 9 1/16" longer than our CQR-30 bow roller. It is 39" (99.06 cm) in length and is suited for QuickSet anchor as well as CQR, Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors between 75 to 140 Lb (34.01 to 63.50 Kg).
POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W3-518 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 19" Round Bail BAR-19-5.4
- 39" Length x 5 3/4" Width x 10 3/16" Deep