When this bow roller is used with a windlass, the twin rollers hold the anchors secure, while the forward tabs rest against the flukes of the anchor.
It is 19 1/2" (49.53 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring, Plow and Bruce/Claw style anchors between 20 to 50 Lb (9.07 to 22.67 Kg).
POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROL
- LER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses 2 x W2-25 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 10" Round Bail BAF2-20-3
- 19 1/2" Length x 3" Width