Pivoting bow roller is designed for use with a windlass, allowing the anchor to self-launch. With two pivot points, it allows you control the roller extension and the stowed position of the anchor.
It is 20 7/8" (53.02 cm) in length and is suited for the QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors between 20 to 35 Lb (9.07 to 15.87 Kg).
POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W1-3 and W25-3 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 10" Round Bail BAR-10-3.4
- 20 7/8" Length x 3 1/4" Width