Bow roller hangs low on the bow to keep the anchor out of sight lines. It is 23 1/2" (59.69 cm) in length and is suited for our QuickSet anchor as well as Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring, Plow and Bruce/Claw style anchors between 22 to 60 Lb (9.97 to 27.21 Kg).
MIRROR FINISH bow roller is mechanically and hand buffed removing surface impurities creating a high-buff finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-325 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Round bail welded to bow roller
- 23 1/2" Length x 3 3/4" Width x 9 1/8" Deep