This heavy-plate bow roller is 10 1/8" longer than our CQR-20 bow roller. It is 29 3/8" (74.61 cm) in length and is suited for QuickSet anchor as well as CQR, Fluke, Danforth, Lightweight, Slip-Ring and Plow style anchors between 35 to 75 Lb (15.87 to 34.01 Kg).
CQR-30 POLISH FINISH bow roller is immersed in a temperature-controlled bath of electrolyte to remove surface impurities, leaving a satin-like finish that won’t rust.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-4 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 5" Quick Release Pin QRP-5
- 29 3/8" Length x 4 3/8" Width