- Panel or bracket mount
- Detects AIS MOB and AIS SART devices
- Waterproof (for external mounting)
- Multiple tones to identify source
- Programmable with up to 30 individual device MMSI numbers
- Alarms on all received or specific targets
- NMEA0183-HS (38400baud) input
- NMEA through-port for easy integration
- Supplied with power and USB cables
AIS Alarm dimensionsThe AIS alarm box is designed to ensure that the moment any AIS MOB or AIS SART signal is received an audible alarm is sounded ensuring everyone on the vessel is alerted to a possible MOB or a crew in need of rescue. Its simple design, compact nature and use of NMEA 0183 means that integrating the AIS Alarm Box into your AIS receiver and existing network is straight forward.
The Ocean Signal AIS Alarm has the ability to be programmed by the user with up to 30 individual MMSI numbers, multiple tones to identify the source of the AIS signal (MOB or SART) as well as being waterproof to allow for external mounting.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information on this page is accurate, products and specifications may be changed without notice.
The AIS Alarm Box may be configured by the user to enter the up to 30 MMSI numbers to provide visual and audible alarms by downloading the software at the link below.