Industry recognized with the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award, ProNauticP employs our Generation 3 ProMar Digital Performance Charging Platform which combines all digital control and software-based power conversion technology with global energy management features. ProNauticP addresses the trend of incorporating and using more 12-volt electronics onboard today's power, sail, cruising and sport fishing boats.
- ProMar Digital Charging Performance - 12 Selectable Profiles Up to 12 performace and precision 4-stage charging profiles: Charge, Condition, Maintain and Re-condition. Automatic dockside power mode for 12 Volt DC lighting and appliances. Factory set for Flooded (Lead Acid) batteries. AGM, GEL and others are selectable.
- Power Factor Correction - Global AC Input Auto-ranging (100-260VAC/50-60Hz) global AC input with reduced harmonic distortion allowing all models to operate off a household power outlet connection. ProNauticP consumes less power so more AC power is available on board.
- Distributed on Demand™ Technology Automatically senses and distributes 100% of available charging amps to any one bank or combination of all banks.
- Digital Self-Calculating Absorption and Battery Health Re-Conditioning Mode Automatically programs conditioning time based on discharge state of batteries. Automatically recharges batteries after 21 days of inactivity in the maintain mode, improving reserve power performance and extending battery life by reducing battery sulfation.
- Conservation Energy Saver Mode After 72 hours of not seeing a load greater than 5 amps, float voltage will be lowered consuming less energy during storage periods. (for flooded & sealed charge profiles)
- Service and Fault Mode LED Indicators Real time indication of wiring faults or adverse conditions that may impact the operation of a boat's charging system.
- Automatic Fan Speed Control Quiet operation. Innovative front exhaust prevents restriction of air flow and cooling.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation and Built-in Safety Remote temperature probe included - Ignition protected and current limiting. Designed and constructed to: Marine ULc 1236, CE, CTick and FCC Class B