Raymarine i70 System Pack, Wind, Depth, Speed - T70226
Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack, Wind, Depth, Speed
Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack - Incredible Versatility and Visibility
The stylishRaymarine i70 Sailing System Pack delivers a big screen view in a small package, simple personalization and superb visibility from anywhere onboard.
Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack Features overview
- Digital and graphical data views of wind, depth, speed, AIS targets,
engine, fuel, and GPS navigation
- 4" oversized ultra bright sunlight viewable color display with LED
- 30% larger than previous generation instruments displays
- Very low power consumption: 150mA / 1.6W typical
- Consumes 27% less power than previous generation color instruments
- Easy-to-install using a simple circular, hole saw cut
iTC5 Transducer Converter E70010 on the Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack
The iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter enables the use of common analog transducer signals with new digital instrument displays like Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack and ST70 Plus. The ultra-compact iTC5 has connections to host the five most common analog transducers; depth, speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder. The iTC5 instantly converts these 5 analog signals to digital SeaTalkng protocol.
In addition to providing analog-to-digital conversion, the iTC5 provides all of the necessary power and communications connections to the transducers. This greatly simplifies the installation of new systems, and also provides a simple and cost-effective means for owners of older analog instrument displays to upgrade to the latest digital display technology. The iTC5 eliminates the need for expensive "smart" transducers or individual instrument pods. Complete control for calibration and alarms is performed through the i70 or ST70 Plus instruments.
The iTC5 connects to Raymarine's SeaTalkng network and works with most analog transducers from legacy Raymarine ST30, ST40, ST50, ST60, ST80 and ST290 series instruments. Additionally the iTC5 works with Raymarinefluxgate compass modules as well as rotary and linear rudder feedback transducers to support compass heading and rudder angle instruments.
- All-in-one analog to digital converter for depth,
speed/temperature, wind, compass and rudder transducers
- Outputs SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data to digital instruments,
MFDs and more
- Enables easy upgrade of legacy analog instrument displays without
- SeaTalkng network provides all necessary power and data
- Ideal for use with Raymarine i70 and ST70 Plus digital instrument
Wind Vane E22078 on the Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack
Standard Forward Wind Transducer, Standard Length: 14 1/2" Includes 100ft. Cable.
DST800 Nylon Thru hull A22154 on the Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack
Raymarine DST800 Nylon Thru Hull Transducer with Depth, Speed, and Temp for
The Raymarine i70 Sailing System Pack PACKAGE CONTAINS:
1ea E22172 i70 Instrument
1ea E70010 ITC-5
1ea A22154 DST800 Transducer
1ea E22078 Standard Wind Transducer
1ea A06031 Backbone Terminator
1ea A06074 Inline Terminator
1ea A06068 Backbone Cable 9M
1ea A06049 Power Cable