Raymarine’s Ray63 radio comes with oversized controls and a big screen for easy operation offshore. Ray63 is a full-function VHF marine radio with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and a built-in GPS receiver.
The Ray63 also supports 1 wired or 2 wireless RayMic controllers for true multi-station control and intercom capability.
- Full-sized marine VHF with Digital Selective Calling
- Wired or wireless expansion with optional RayMic handset stations
- Built-in GPS/GNSS receiver with connection point for optional external antenna
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for integration with onboard systems
- Audio output connection for optional passive remote speaker (A80542)
- Surface and trunnion mount kits included
- Styled to compliment the Axiom family of multifunction displays