These high capacity bilge pumps feature very heavy duty construction for both commercial and pleasure boat use. They are known for their trouble-free operation and reliability.
This pump has a 1-1/2" discharge outlet.
"Automatic" models pump when water is sensed in the bilge, and do not require a separate float switch.
"Non-Automatic" (traditional) models are activated by a separate float or panel mounted switch (sold separately).
- Completely submersible
- Rust and corrosion protected
- Silent, vibrationless operation
- Moisture tight seals
- Anti-airlock protection
- Compact, energy efficient, long life motor
- Able to run dry without motor burn-out
- Marine grade sealed wiring
- Easy to clean, snap-lock strainer base
- Stainless steel shaft
- Ignition protected
- CE and ISO 8849 certification
- 3-year limited warranty
Type:3700 GPH Automatic Bilge Pump
Dimensions:8-1/4"H x 4-7/8" Dia.
Sensing Current Draw:0.76 Ah per Day