205 Fast Hardener is a medium-viscosity epoxy curing agent. It is used in a majority of situations, at lower temperatures and to produce a rapid cure that develops its physical properties quickly at room temperature. When mixed with the 105 Resin in a five-part resin to one-part hardener ratio, the cured resin/hardener mixture yields a rigid, high-strength, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties. Not intended for clear coating.
- Mix Ratio, Resin:Hardener - 5:1*
- Pot life at 72°F (22°C) - 9 to 12 minutes
- Cure to a solid state - 6 to 8 hours
- Cure to maximum strength - 1 to 4 days
- Minimum recommended temperature - 40°F (4°C) Pumps required - 300, 306 or 309